Resources supported by our Constituent Organizations
Training Programs & Communities
- Digital Humanities Summer Institute: A week of intensive coursework, seminars, and lectures, during which participants share ideas and methods, and develop expertise in using advanced technologies. Held every summer at the University of Victoria.
- Digital.Humanities@Oxford Summer School (DHOxSS) is an annual Digital Humanities training event that usually takes place in July at the University of Oxford.
- The European Summer School in Digital Humanities "Culture & Technology" was founded in 2009 and is scheduled every year for the end of July - beginning of August at the University of Leipzig (Germany). Two weeks of intensive teaching and discussion are integrated with cultural and community building activities.
- HILT: Humanities Intensive Learning & Teaching: Intensive, week-long training program held at the University of Maryland.
- THATCamp: THATCamp is an “unconference” where humanists and technologists meet to exchange ideas, develop new knowledge and skills, and work together