The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- The European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanites (JADH)
- Humanistica, L'association francophone des humanités numériques/digitales (Humanistica)
Each year, two early career scholars are selected through a competitive process to work with ADHO’s Communications Chair to promote ADHO and its constituents’ outreach mission through the publication of news releases, blog posts, listserv announcements, and social media posts. We are pleased to announce ADHO's 2017-18 Communications Fellows:
The Alliance of Digital Humanities (ADHO) is looking for enthusiastic Digital Humanists who would like to actively help further DH in all its breadth and diversity on a global scale. The ADHO Steering Committee (SC) has several vacancies to be filled, starting August 8, 2017, until July 1st 2018 (when the governance structure of ADHO will change). Extensions of service in some comparable roles after July 1, 2018, may be considered.