The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- The European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanites (JADH)
On November 11, John Nerbonne tendered his resignation as ADHO Steering Committee Chair in order to make way for new leadership.
John was unanimously elected Chair of the Steering Committee (SC) at our Lausanne meetings in the summer of 2014, while serving as Chair of the Conference Coordinating Committee. The minutes of that meeting note that John's brief words of acceptance focused primarily on his goal of bringing new and diverse communities into ADHO, a cause for which he has worked tirelessly and on many fronts.
Con el proposito de difundir el trabajo de las Humanidades Digitales en español para nuestro público, los invitamos a participar en un número especial de la revista Digital Humanities Quarterly. Este número es el primero de varios planteados en diferentes idiomas o prácticas regionales. La fecha tope para la presentación de artículos será el 30 de enero.