The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- The European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanites (JADH)
- Humanistica, L'association francophone des humanités numériques/digitales (Humanistica)
ADHO is excited to announce the admission of 2 new Constituent Organizations and a new Special Interest Group! The Taiwanese Association of Digital Humanities and Digital Humanities Association of Southern Africa have been admitted provisionally in observer status for 1 year pending ADHO’s governance changes in 2018. The Digital Literary Stylistics Special Interest Group is actively seeking participants. Read on for more about each organization.
Each year, two early career scholars are selected through a competitive process to work with ADHO’s Communications Chair to promote ADHO and its constituents’ outreach mission through the publication of news releases, blog posts, listserv announcements, and social media posts. We are pleased to announce ADHO's 2017-18 Communications Fellows: