The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- The European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanites (JADH)
Heading to Australia for Digital Humanities 2015, or wishing you were? To help visitors get acquainted with Australian culture, Program Committee chair Deb Verhoeven has teamed up with friends on Facebook (who include novelists, editors, literature professors, filmmakers, screenwriters, academics, media producers and people who just like to read Australian books) to create a reading list and share two Spotify playlists. The notes below are from Deb (with occasional light editing). Enjoy!
The deadline to submit a proposal to host ADHO's annual international Digital Humanities conference in 2017 and 2018 is Monday, June 1, 2015. Please see the original call for proposals for more details about hosting.