The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- The European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanites (JADH)
- Humanistica, L'association francophone des humanités numériques/digitales (Humanistica)
At its annual meeting on Sunday 10 July 2016, the ADHO Steering Committee has officially accepted Humanistica, L'association francophone des humanités numériques/digitales as a Constituent Organization of ADHO. The official starting date is 1 January 2017 (ADHO is held to the calendar year as fiscal year), but the representative of Humanistica will be part of all discussions and have voting rights from 16 July 2016 onwards. Humanistica will also have representation on all appropriate ADHO committees.
Each year, two early career scholars are selected through a competitive process to work with ADHO’s Communications Chair to promote ADHO and its constituents’ outreach mission through the publication of news releases, blog posts, listserv announcements, and social media posts. We at ADHO are pleased to announce our 2016-17 Communications Fellows: