The Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO) promotes and supports digital research and teaching across all arts and humanities disciplines, acting as a community-based advisory force, and supporting excellence in research, publication, collaboration and training.
The following organizations are current members of ADHO:
- The European Association for Digital Humanities (EADH)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH)
- Canadian Society for Digital Humanities / Société canadienne des humanités numériques (CSDH/SCHN)
- Australasian Association for Digital Humanities (aaDH)
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanites (JADH)
The deadline to submit a proposal to host ADHO's annual international Digital Humanities conference in 2017 and 2018 is Monday, June 1, 2015. Please see the original call for proposals for more details about hosting.
The deadline to apply for the ADHO Communications Fellowship has been extended to April 8, 2015. Please see our original announcement for more details about the fellowship.